Shayan Nowroozpour is an Associate Attorney at Gunther Legal, PLLC located in Fort Lauderdale. Since 2017, Mr. Nowroozpour has litigated numerous complex claims involving commercial motor vehicles, motor vehicles, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, and extracontractual damages.
Mr. Nowroozpour attended Florida International University on an academic scholarship and received a Bachelor of Science degree in 2013. In 2017, he earned his Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University’s Shephard Broad College of Law. During his time in law school, he gained valuable experience working as a law clerk for a reputable South Florida personal injury firm.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Insurance Defense
- State/Federal Transportation Compliance
- Premises Liability
- Florida, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2019
- Nova Southeastern University – Shephard Broad College of Law, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Juris Doctor, 2017
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- B.S. – Political Science, 2013