Edward Dulatt is a partner at Gunther Legal, PLLC law firm and has been an attorney for more than 17 years. Mr. Dulatt handles cases and claims dealing with automobile and trucking liability defense, business and commercial litigation, medical malpractice, bodily injury, premises liability, as well as defending property damage claims throughout the state of Florida. Mr. Dulatt has defended numerous cases and handled many complex personal injury matters, property damage claims, as well as premises liability matters, and has experience resolving claims using arbitration and mediation. Mr. Dulatt second chaired a medical malpractice trial, cross-examining an expert witness.
Prior to joining Gunther Legal, PLLC, Mr. Dulatt was an Associate with a prominent firm in West Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. Dulatt began his career in New York City performing due diligence on mergers and acquisitions. He later worked for the New York City Law Department in the Real Estate Litigation Division, where he assisted the District Attorney’s office in prosecutions of contractors and building inspectors. Mr. Dulatt has also worked as an adjuster and Risk Manager, gaining valuable experience handling, and defending medical malpractice claims.
Mr. Dulatt is licensed to practice law in New York, Florida, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- First-Party Insurance Defense-Property Claims
- The New York Bar, 2006
- The Florida Bar, 2020
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Florida, 2023
- U.S. District Court – Middle District of Florida, 2024
- Nova Southern University – Shepard Broad College of Law, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Juris Doctor, 2005
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.S. – 2000, Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association