Tyler K. Walker is an Associate with Gunther Legal, PLLC and works out of the Orlando area. Mr. Walker handles cases and claims dealing with Construction Law, Subrogation and General Business Litigation throughout Florida in both state and federal courts. Prior to joining Gunther Legal Mr. Walker was involved with Commercial Bank Foreclosure, Probate Law, Estate Planning and general civil litigation.
While at Ave Maria School of Law, Mr. Walker served as treasurer of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society and member of the Federalist Society. Mr. Walker served a summer internship with the Honorable Dee Benson, of the U.S. District Court for Utah where he worked closely on cases involving the 5th, 8th and 14th Amendments.
Mr. Walker is conversationally proficient in Russian.
Areas of Practice
- Construction Law
- Construction Defect
- Insurance Defense
- The Florida Bar, 2013
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh
- Ava Maria School of Law, Naples, Florida
- Juris Doctorate – 2011
- Utah Valley University, Orem, Utah
- U.S. 2009
- Major: Music Performance, Cello
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Greater Orlando Builders Association, FL
- Member, Federalist Society, Orlando Chapter